Myford planer thicknesser attachment

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindas

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

At dad's I have found a Myford planer thicknesser attachment with bracket and spring clip. And 3 new Myford planer blades. Some Myford planer information sheets too in an envelope dated 1974. I would like to put them up for sale on this site but I am not at all sure of their value. In searching for these all I can find is a recent sale on e..y of the thicknesser and bracket at around £45. I know the prices on that site can be high. What is the best thing to do with these? Am I allowed to up load some photos for members to see and help price these? Then I can put them up on the market place? I know I need to put them up at a fixed price. I don't want to get into trouble.

It’s hard to judge a price with parts like these, on one hand it’s quite a rare piece but on the other hand, a complete machine isn’t worth very much either. It really comes down to whether someone is after the thicknessing attachment and how much they’re willing to pay on the day.

I reckon put it up on the marketplace for what you think is a fair price and if you don’t get any bites after a while take it elsewhere :wink:

Any idea what a fair price might be? And should I put the blades separately?

Hi everyone,

At dad's I have found a Myford planer thicknesser attachment with bracket and spring clip. And 3 new Myford planer blades. Some Myford planer information sheets too in an envelope dated 1974. I would like to put them up for sale on this site but I am not at all sure of their value. In searching for these all I can find is a recent sale on e..y of the thicknesser and bracket at around £45. I know the prices on that site can be high. What is the best thing to do with these? Am I allowed to up load some photos for members to see and help price these? Then I can put them up on the market place? I know I need to put them up at a fixed price. I don't want to get into trouble.
Any idea what a fair price might be? And should I put the blades separately?
Hello do you still have the spring for sale

Hi everyone,

Hi, I have just bought a Myford PRII planner and have realised it can have a thickness attachment (25/002 ) for it which I believe yours is this attachment, if so is it still for sale? if so I would be seriously interested, if this site will allow can you email me on [email protected], thanks Mike

Back