• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

myford ml8

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
Came across this lathe today don't know if anyone is interested in South Wales Neath I think he won't £500 don't know anything about it but thought someone might be interested
woodturning lathe used
Model myford ml8
A rare lathe with original attachments including bandsaw small table saw mortice jig backplates and guide rests solid old lathe from around 1950 dirty and dusty but full working order van be seen working

Mmm he is wanting contact outside of eBay so beware of that advert as it is probably a scam, besides ebay hides his mobile number so no way to contact him, ha ha

Mmm he is wanting contact outside of eBay so beware of that advert as it is probably a scam, besides ebay hides his mobile number so no way to contact him, ha ha
Not much detail, not selling other stuff simalar, sounds dodgy....

I have seen the lathe but know nothing about them I bought other things from him Yes it's on eBay but having trouble answering questions on ebay so he's added his mobile no

Sorry I didn't realise you knew the Sellar personally...

The lathe is fantastic piece of kit I have one myself and another at our men's shed.

They aren't fancy but they are solid and dependable. I don't think the extra bits really add much. People would prefer digital speed control.

But I expect it's worth about £250...

if he is not getting messages and ebay have removed his phone number it is not likely to sell I guess shame if as you say he is genuine, time ebay sorted the messages

woodturning lathe used ADVERTISED ON AS ABOVE
Model myford ml8
A rare lathe with original attachments including bandsaw small table saw mortice jig backplates and guide rests solid old lathe from around 1950 dirty and dusty but full working order van be seen working
Cash on collection

I am going to be selleng my Myford ML8, which is complete and working. Along with a good range of turning tools. It is on a heavy (non standard) stand, perhaps an old metatl working lathe stand. I have had it for many years. I have been a furniture restorer for 45 years, so it has been used for relatively light turning. It is in my barn so will have to get it out and photograph it.

Back