My turn to gloat (5 items)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Went shopping today to purchase the Record BA500 band saw but after having a test run I backed down. It had 12" depth capabilities enough to resaw a railway sleeper, and the handwheels were so large I reckoned you needed two hands to rotate the wheels.

So I bought the BA350 instead and as I had enough change left over so I twisted the salesmans arms and bought the Record TSPP250 tablesaw with sliding carriage as well.

On the way home from Somerset I looked in the well known bookstore in Newton abbot and guess what I found the "CompleteTable Saw Book" at £6.00, "Box Making" @ £4 and "In the Box" also £4 all marked has damaged for the total of £14.

That's what I call a good days shopping.

so when are you going it get delivered??,

Do you already have an dust extractor, if not the Record DX4000 is very good

McLuma

It sounds like a good shopping trip, DW. It sort of reminds me of my sister who went out to buy a chicken and came back with a computer instead.

I hope you had enough left over to be able to buy some timber;) :).

Gill

Ottakars? Surely not! Ive never found much of a woody nature in there, praps Im not looking hard enough - praps I'll get down there tomorrow.

Back