My Tidy Workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Now that the clement weather is due for the next 7 months I thought I would tidy up my workshop to enable the car to be garaged during the next few months. I am quite pleased so I thought I would give the site an airing
workshop2.gif

I think Chris has a point there fella....I can hardly get myself into my garage, never mind the car!! sheezz... :lol:

How are you ever going to do you woodworking when you have a car in there?

SimonA

Hmmmm ... a bit full i would say! :D Good point, how are you going to do any woodwork in that space?? :(
Car can go outside?? :D

Devon,

Does your car have a roof? Is the answer is yes why stand it under another one? :shock:

Everyone knows that garage is pseudonym for workshop :wink:

How about turning it into 'Tracy Island',ie once the door closes,
the floor opens and down goes the car :D
I'm sure Tony has a jig for just such a project :wink:

TX

It's lovely, I got the garden blower out and gave all the neighbours a treat, it looked like November fog when the dust came out.

Sorry DW i am slightly confused, if you are supposed to store a car in there it would be called a car house not a garage .A garage is for tinkering and storing stuff and of course WW projects :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife had design on our garage when we moved to this house, but over the last 7 years she has got used to the idea that it would not happen.

Bean

I have to put up with my mountain bike in MY garage :(
I can't see why LOML won't have it in her small, dark, end of the garden,
shed with the sprogs bikes, gardening tools, bbq, loungers,
storage boxes etc..................................................... :x

TX

Back