My stuff

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip Streeting

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to have messed up the flow on some of my entries and those of others I may have contributed to. In closing down my Blog and websites and in deleting various web based albums required for posting etc., the pictures on threads have been deleted here.

Thanks to those here who have visited my various sites over the years they are now closed.

Phil

Sorry to hear that you have found it necessary to do that Phil, hope you can find time to keep in contact and provide input to the forum from time to time, your insight often exposes factors that many of us do not consider in our everyday spinning and finishing.

Philip Streeting":kbq7ceqe said:
Sorry to have messed up the flow on some of my entries and those of others I may have contributed to. In closing down my Blog and websites and in deleting various web based albums required for posting etc., the pictures on threads have been deleted here.

Thanks to those here who have visited my various sites over the years they are now closed.

Phil
Phil , I hope that anything I have said has not upset you in anyway , if it has I do apoligse as that was never my intentions. I thought that you had laid a great foundation for the people who would like to go in that direction ,
To be honest it was way over my head but others seemed interested . However you had said that time was a problem for you but you would keep an eye on things as much as you could. Maybe I have missed some postings that may have upset you .
Wish you well and God Bless

Eugene, nothing that has been said here has anything to do with my decision to withdraw my Blog and Websites. I have enjoyed your gentle humour and input.

Phil

Hi Phil

This is bad news for us all :(

As you have a talent most of us desire

I for one was always impressed by you work and will miss the work you post

Hope you are not stopping your work and that you will continue

All the best for the future

Allen

Back