My shepherds hut build

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely piece of work, I envy you!
Remember years ago local builders used similar wheeled hut. It was actually an old roadman's hut complete with stove, large cart wheels and steps up to door, that the former county council had sold off. Wish I had bought it from them when they finished the site....

Lovely piece of work, I envy you!
Remember years ago local builders used similar wheeled hut. It was actually an old roadman's hut complete with stove, large cart wheels and steps up to door, that the former county council had sold off. Wish I had bought it from them when they finished the site....

yeh dads always sying hindsite is something else:)

I had a couple of good results while doing the hut, first with a load of solid oak flooring just about got it all in fathers landy,

flooring 2.jpgflooring 1.jpg 20200711_094156.jpg

I got a lot left over from doing the floor and I have made a nice door for the toilet and I hope to make the kithchen area cabinets with some. and I picked up a couple of second hand windows for next to nowt that I reconfigured both of the fleabay site.

20200804_143902.jpg
I Love a good deal now and then.

No Kev just some where to chill down the feild with my girlfreind, Im still at home with my parents so it would be a bit extra time out space
What a brilliant project, looks great and a great place to have some 'time out' 😉😜;) with the girlfriend. Is that insulation or soundproofing you have fitted?
The half moony is superb!! and I love the fork lift canopy.

Back