My new tablesaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I am pleased to say after visiting Yandles this morning the management agreed to take back my previous purchase and to maintain customer satisfaction.

I subsequently bought the Schappach 2500 (full monte ) tablesaw at the show together with full fitting and delivery included in the price.

Hoping to complete my mitred jewellery box shortly :)

devonwoody":bmmmdfpe said:
I am pleased to say after visiting Yandles this morning the management agreed to take back my previous purchase and to maintain customer satisfaction.
By losing a customer. Possibly a short-sighted policy there, but still... :roll:

Good news, DW. Your trials with all things Record have been painful enough to read, so it must have been much worse for you. I applaud your persistance in trying to make a silk purse out of the well know dog's breakfast. Or something like that... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

wishing you more luck with the Schappach ! 8)

Hi DW,

Pleased to hear that you have had some succes with the s/bench, good luck to you. It's good to hear that they have seen fit to do the right thing by you (as they should). I have also got a new toy t/saw the Rexon ST2500A although it's still in the front room at the moment along with the new kitchen (which came today) Little women is not too pleased as I need to sell a couple of benches to pay for this and to make room in the workshop for the new one. Can't wait. I keep looking lovingly at the box with it in, and the wife keeps looking :twisted: at me. Ha Ha.
she'll smile when the kitchen is fit though.
Once again great news DW.

Having ventured abroad today (England) to Yandles show my first visit there what an excellent day out. Met at Terry's stand (Chesnut) at 12 o clock he pointed out people hovering waiting for Philly to buy the teas. Met some of the forum members Chas DW and others, excuse my memory of names. What a pleasure to meet the people that help others on this forum, we did go for a cup of tea booked to Phillys expense account I did not know he was so famous :wink: :shock: . DW had the biggest smile in Somerset :D :D :D hope his new purchase is OK. It was an absolute pleasure to meet other forum members for the first time and I must congratulate Charlie and his marshalls for keeping this forum to such a high standard of excellence. The visit to the wood yard almost made me want to emigrate to Somerset only builders merchants where I live.

Les

Ouch! Hope you lot didn't have cake as well? :lol: :lol:
Just about to set off to Yandles myself-see ya
Philly :wink:

Latest posts

Back