MY NEW LATHE......OBLIGATORY PICTURES NOW ADDED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M-DD

I am pleased you like it , It sure is a high spec lathe and is on my want list

A couple of weeks to get to know each other and it will then fit like a comfy glove :mrgreen:

It does look the business 8)

That looks a lovely machine! It'd definitely be on the top of my list if I were looking for a small/portable machine, those spec's at that price point is definitely a winner!

Aled

henton49er":ftw1avyy said:
Angelina ....... now that's a Jolie name!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry .................

Mike

It's because I spend a 'Lara' time in my workshop practising the 'Croft' of woodturning :roll: :lol:

Thanks everyone. I'm really pleased with it :D (fingers crossed it keeps working. I think i've got winner though!)

I'm usually very weary of new things (what with my jinx with technology!) but after a little while, I was more comfortable than I thought I would be!
The new chuck is nice too (K10 clubman) it's a little lighter than my sorby patriott and seems nice.

It does look the biz in my shoe box workshop!!! points out just how small the shed is... can't wait for a bigger one.

I held a bowl blank up to the lathe the other night, that was way too big for my last lathe, and it looked lost on Angelina.
It certainly was a nice big step up!
Thanks again Mr Blister for the help choosing.

Great looking lathe Melinda, glad you are finally up and running.

How does it handle the larger diameter blanks?

best wishes

mikec

i've not tried the bigger stuff yet, pretty limited when it's the darker nights.

not sure on the show your shop.. Perhaps on one of the other sections?
not much else to see of mine! All 6x4 of it!

stevebuk":65mfnuzl said:
sue denim":65mfnuzl said:
Do you think this could have been a casting defect especially as the packaging wasn't damaged?

maybe it was damaged BEFORE being packaged..

this was the conclusion i came too as there was no evidence of it being dropped in cargo. I could never do something like that my conscience wouldn't let me

Back