My mate Billy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we have another dog on the way, MIL and FIL got a cockerpoo puppy, too much for them so we are taking it on, arrives sat 14 weeks old.
So we now have Charlie, Dr Watson and Freddie (black with a white flash)

Hows your puppy Phil?

I have no camera atm, I must get the boy to take pics. Five months old, full of hell. She's bitten through two inch wide nylon leads in the last week. A huge muscle with a brain about the size of a pea. I keep calling her Cleo after my old boxer - she farts like a bull breed dog twice her size. She's wonderful. Or she will be when she's house trained properly.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
bBTLrzK.jpg

Collect him tommorrow pm. Bit strange with the short notice but I'm sure he will fit right in, Watson will have a proper moving toy to play with, Charlie will just be proper -----ed off

Actually, the next one (hopefully many years away) will be Snorkel.

Sprocket was named after the Fraggle Rock dog, Nozzle was named after Sprocket's hobby of giving herself a good nozzling, and Snorkel will be named after Nozzle's love of lying down in puddles with just her nose poking above the surface.

A lot of people seem to think they're named after bits of hardware, which does make sense...

a home without animals just aint a home.....
we have 3 Border Collies, 3 cats, 2 rescue kittens and 7 rescue pups since they were 2 days old and dumped in a forest....now 12 weeks old and 2 have flown the nest this week...locally.....
the last few will be going to Holland, Germany and the UK.....they have to be 4 months old before they can fly out of here.....so still fun times to be had yet....
we lost 2 of our old Collies to cancer within a few weeks of each other......still think of them.....

This little fella came to us on Christmas morning last year, he is just over one year old and believe it or not he is a cockerpoo, however he is 95% cocker - first dog since i was a young kid. he has changed our lives and is a great addition to the family - surprising1stmeeting2.jpg1stmeeting2.jpgBeach.jpgasleep BACK AGAIN 1.jpgSMILING.jpgBIRTHDAY.jpg how quickly you adapt to a new member, seems like he has been with us forever.

Latest posts

Back