My latest workshop pics...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digizz

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.siliconpixel.com/gallery/workshop

Look at page 2/3 for the new pics.

Been a little late getting the pics up to date - a few of you asked to see them a while ago - so here they are :)

I'm REALLY pleased with it - nice and cosy and doesn't take long to get it warm as it's well insulated.

Just fitted the alarm up to the main house system - even got keypad entry with LED's! (not flashing though) ;)

Very nice, I envy for your "private" space, I have to share my space with the unwanted stuff of the kids and wife.

Good idea for the alarm, I only found that out a bit to late.

PS how is the scheppach extractor working, I am currently on the look-out for one, and am not sure for which to go yet

It's really good.

Bit of a pain to keep moving it between TS and T/P though - must get a ducting system in (got a quote of about £500 for a full metal system).

I've already sucked up a plastic part from the WoodRat and shattered it. Blades appeared to be none the worse for wear luckily.

I would just stick with the 110 plastic drain pipe is much eassier to do and works perfect, and a whole lot cheaper

Its a pita you already done the floor, otherwize you could have done the ducting under the floor

I did look at that but it was a load more hassle for the number of outlets I wanted - and ugly too :(

Hello Paul
Very Nice
I love the white virgin walls. Gives a lot of light and looks soooo clean. :D
Looks more like a show room that a shop. Hope you can keep it that way------at least for a while. :D
Well done.

Travis

That's not a workshop. That's an operating theatre for wood! :shock: Good grief, even your dustbin is shiny. I could send you some sawdust-decorated cobwebs if you like, just to make it look real. :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

It seems a shame to contaminate such a lovely room with wood shavings ;) :).

Did you insulate the ceiling in the same way as the walls?

Gill

yup - all insulated in the same way - windows and door double glazed.

Was good fun as a project - just like mechano :)

waterhead37":qqbh1b68 said:
Beautiful but far too clean - where is the dust?? :lol:

In the dust extractor where it belongs - each grain individually labelled :wink:

Mmmmm - well, put it this way - I could have bought a new car - granted, not a particularly fast one but a brand new one!

Can't remember exactly - sort of buried my head in the sand a bit - think the base and log cabin plus all insulation, electrics etc came to £6-7k and then spent a fair bit more on all the kit! 10-12k maybe???

Well - this post is rather old - I've had the workshop for nearly a year now.

I've built a coffee table and a cabinet for my marine reef tank.

Have a look at the pics in the link in my sig...

yes - just a bit!

I do like to keep it tidy though (which is unusual for me!)

I do need to get a 'plumbed in' dust extract pipe system sorted though.

:lol: at least you've got a dust extractor.....i usually end up knee deep in chippings when the P/T is on the go :lol:

*note to self*....go out and buy one :D

Back