My latest workshop pics...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI,

Must be nice to afford it. It just needs filling with some decorative sawdust now. (he say's as he get's greener by the saecond).

cheers,
jonny.

jonny boy":vvfcla39 said:
HI,

Must be nice to afford it. It just needs filling with some decorative sawdust now. (he say's as he get's greener by the saecond).

cheers,
jonny.

Who said I could afford it ? ;)

Hi Trawling through these posts and i'm amazed at other peoples workshops, yours is fantastic Digiz. Any chance of some up to date pics, maybe you've installed the duct system?

Phil

Fantastic shop 11/10 I think. What size is the shop - you seem to have plenty of toys in there!

Simon.

Awesome space!

I love that windows movie of erecting the shop! I had to play it a couple times. Very well done!

And, you can have some of my dust, too...

Take care, Mike

you ***********************************************************************************
unlike me to sware but i want your ?????????????????????????????? err....... ah what the heck i want your shop :tool: :(

Could you please take some more pictures, really enjoyed looking at the workshop build.

Also, can we see inside your metal cupboards :)

Hi Dave,

Yes, im in the planning stage. Im looking to turn the garage into a workshop, its allready drylined and has central heating (house was show house :lol: ) all i need is recommendations on machines etc..

Thanks for the welcome :D

skirting":uek1ldas said:
Im looking to turn the garage into a workshop, its allready drylined and has central heating (house was show house :lol: )

And I thought I had done well in buying a place where the last owner had built a workshop! The trouble is he was into blacksmith type work so drylining and heating were not high on the list of things to do. :x

Back