My latest design and work: the Eiffel Tower

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all,

I am new here. My name is Pedro. I am an amateur fretwork designer living in Spain. I would like to show you my latest work, a new design of the Eiffel Tower:

eiffel-tower-12.jpg

There are more pics in my web page along with other designs.
I look forward to getting to know others interested in similar things.

Superb! And welcome to the forum.

Adam

:eek: Awesome :eek: !!!

Nice to have someone else on the forum who appreciates fretwork :).

Gill

Hi all,

Brilliant tower , bet it took a while to do?

it has taken me two weeks, about 5 hours every day, maybe 8 hours during the weekends. I stacked two pieces of wood at a time. Stacking four could reduce time to about half, but more difficult to cut. This is just a hobby for me, I produce one design about every two months.

Pedro.

Pedro. awesome work, puts my fumblings with a Hegner well and truely in the shade.

Andy

That's really good!

id love to see some of the tools you use

Pedro,

Thank you. For some reason I never notice those buttons at the bottom of messages! Anyway, I like your stuff very much. Also a good review of the Hegner. If I was in the market for a scroll saw that would definitely be on my shopping list.

Hi all,

id love to see some of the tools you use

my tool collection is very limited. Besides the Hegner scroll saw shown in my page I have a Dremel drill press and some basic tools like pliers and such. I use plastic clamps when needed. I also sand and finish manually.

Pedro.

hello Pedro
Your work is beautiful. Thanks for posting it. I was stunned by the egg clock :shock:

Please display any of your upcomming work.

Travis

Hi,

Please display any of your upcomming work.

I am glad you like my work. At the moment I have a couple things in mind, but only in mind. I will post my future works as soon as they are finished. I usually make a design every two months or so. My job doesn't let me much free time.

Pedro.

Latest posts

Back