my junk shop haul

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
found a nice junk shop near where im working and if im quick to the bike i can get there for a good 15 minutes browsing in my lunch break.

anyway the bits you guys are interested in

these drills made me breath heavy :oops:, a nice stanley and two millers falls the 3rd one, its top unscrews to reveal a handy drill storage area. i decided to withhold this information from the seller encase he doubled the price. the MF are both abit rusty and stiff and the larger one is missing its handle but im pleased anyway they will go towards my bedrock fund.

P1010587.jpg

these two braces,

P1010590.jpg

a fleet way clipper drill with an interesting double cog setup

P1010588.jpg

P1010589.jpg

a GIANT eclipse saw set between to normal saw sets, i think this one is for circular saw blades? :duno:

P1010596.jpg

what i hope to be a solid box marking gauge looks like it to me

P1010594.jpg

its had a hard life, quite worn in places. the owner had a very interesting name.

P1010595.jpg

a few other bits, thanks to that scoundrel jim i now have a thing about buying any sharpening stones i see encase they sell of ebay for a grand each :lol:. an ash firmer chisel, a nice spanner, a tee screwdriver and a handle for a bow saw i believe.

P1010597.jpg

enjoy

adidat

Ooo Vessel T handle screwdriver, spent many an hour removing screws from motorbikes with one of them, I have two. they are nearly indestructible.

Pete

Latest posts

Back