My Feb entry video

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm, can somebody tell him to turn the round bit that's still on his bandsaw table and chuck that offcut in the firewood pile!! :wink:

Lucky your lathe has some mass to it Allen, otherwise it would have taken off.

Cheers
Aled

P.S. MIND YOUR FINGERS!!!

watched the video before I read the comments - strangely my first impression was that you had fitted a propeller to your lathe.....wierd :)

I was too busy looking at the lathe the first time I watched it (now that's a propper bit of kit) the machine looked like it coped with ease, that just leaves the operator. :shock: =D>

Hesh":8qoqj0b1 said:
I was too busy looking at the lathe the first time I watched it (now that's a propper bit of kit) the machine looked like it coped with ease, that just leaves the operator. :shock: =D>

If anyone's interested I could put together a video of the lathe :mrgreen:

Let me know :wink:

Now that would just be cruel, but go on then.................. you never know, my numbers might come up.

Steve

The first thing I thought of watching either of the videos, was, damn that lathe is quiet, just like the Magma people brag about! I would like to see a video of the black beast. Course it wouldn't be good for lathe envy, but hey I might have something to show off in a while too.

Back