My dog keeps running away....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello all,

I've been trying to put a pic of my dog up as an avatar.

(I was going to put a pic of a big tool, but I thought a mugshot of me might upset a few people... (C'mon, now's yer chance!!!))

Anyway, each time i post it, it works fine, the link etc finds it, and he shows up alongside my posts but when I return a bit later, he's ran away!
It should be OK as it comes under the kb limit, and it's only 90x90pixels.
I know it should be 80x80, but others on the site have larger ones and they still work...
Any ideas? I don't like him running off like this, he's never done it before!

Andy

Hi Andy,

I have seen your dog :D , he was here a bit earlier, but he is no longer at the address that you have used as I get a 404 page not found error when I go to the link you have used. :shock: Check the hosting for your picture not sure why it will of changed. :(

Hi Dave,

If you see him again, can you tie a bit of string round his neck and leave him outside the local post office so that i can pick him up? :shock:

andy

Hi Andy,

Not sure the post office is the best place to leave him, how well does he get on with cats? He's welcome to come and join our dog and two cats, none of which think the workshop is mine :roll:

Hi Andy,

I found this little fella wandering round in my cache:

andys_dog.jpg

I've given him a new home in my uploadit account - you're welcome to set up your avatar from that address if you like, or just let me know if you want him removed!

The url is:

http://premium.uploadit.org/neilcfd2/andys_dog.jpg

NeilCFD

EDIT: looks as though he's found his way back to you, but I'll leave a place for him in case he needs it in the future...

That's funny, he's gorn again. :( I tried looking for him myself, in order to rehome him on my Uploadit account, but Neil's beaten me to it. Good on ya, Neil.

I never thought I'd say this, Andy, but I'm not sure you don't have him beat as far as looks go... :shock: ('Course, it's a close run thing :wink: )

Cheers, Alf

cheers Neil!

Hopefully he'll stay put this time!
If he does it again i'll stop his bones :D

Alf..... well wot can I say! you say the sweetest things! :shock:

Midnight.... I keep a cover of the mag with me on it over the fireplace to keep the kids away from the fire, but unfortunately the house is always freezing when i get home in the winter because my wife won't go near it to light it either :D

andy is the little feller trying to tell you sumit if he keeps running away ??? :D

You may have a point there Frank!
I thought they were meant to be a man's best friend, but it looks like mine doesn't even want to be a casual aquaintance! :wink:

Mind you, as an afterthought, he seems to like it round at Neils, he hasn't shot off since he found a home for him!

Andy":3izuaeks said:
Mind you, as an afterthought, he seems to like it round at Neils, he hasn't shot off since he found a home for him!
Cheeky Dave":3izuaeks said:
he's probably playing with the little people out there and thats why he stayed around
Actually, he seems to have taken a shine to my (female) dog:
aoife.jpg

I hope he's going to behave himself, Andy! :lol:
NeilCFD

Well his back wheels are still in the down position, so anything could happen!!!
Hopefully he won't let the side down though :D

Andy

andy you did feed him dident you ,cos neils dog isn't to happy about him eating all her food :wink:

Back