My Challange,and Update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I have been off for a while trying to get me health sorted out and have been barred from the shed and anything strenuous for the next few months. :(
:mrgreen: The good news is that the forum will have my undivided attention :twisted: looking fwd. to commenting on everything :lol: .
I see we have got some newbies so welcome all.
Blisters Challange has had a hugh imput to the forum and it's great to see the efforts of all who takes part each month and the comments and Craic and indeed the WIP's. Well done Allen. Also the Judges, and those that publish the results and the charts. Question ? how does Chas. find time for the forum and the turnings he makes long may it continue.
Well I think I've got through this without insulting anybody, To anyone having a rough time health wise hang in there it's worth it .
God Bless all

Welcome back to the land of spinney things Eugene, take it easy and follow the advice, we want you back knocking seven bells out of bits of wood.
Next years competitions are on the horizon and if you only manage to tackle some of those it will remove the rust from both the tools and the "older bones :lol: ".

Chas. with Blisters permission I intend to enter all 12 comps. and make a clean sweep of everything.
I have a wall layed out for all the prizes :mrgreen:
:wink: :wink: I would like to invite all next years judges to a family break in the US. :roll: :roll:

Latest posts

Back