My big achievement

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dickm":ytz2g2ld said:
Melinda_dd":ytz2g2ld said:
Halo Jones":ytz2g2ld said:
Well done you =D>

First plans are to fit a new interior in a vw camper i have just bought,
Be interested to hear how the refit goes. Daughter and S-in-Law are on their second VW van, first a wreck of a T25 diesel Transporter which took them from the Faeroes to Spain via the Baltic countries and home before dying, now a nearly completed T5 which is currently in Norway. Any tips about things worth doing/things to avoid?

Tips.... None! ... It's my first van and I've no clue.. I just hope my newly gained certificate is gonna help me out!

Jonzjob":3295x0nl said:
Same from me to Melinda!

When I first met my OH she was just finishing an Open University course in Pure Maths and Computing and after her own efforts she came out with flying colours in both after 6 years. I know just how much more difficult it is to come out with those colours because of your own efforts and not just sitting in a class because you have to.

Well done lass! Good luck :D

Thankyou it was a huge commitment and a lot of effort .finish work at 5 ... Drove straight to college 40mins away then never got home till nearly 10....... Won't miss that !

9fingers":1zl9ai2i said:
Well Done Melinda!!

I hope that you will be able to find employment to hone your hard earned skills

Bob

Thank you. I hope so too. It's not that i don't like my job now... and the pay is great......... but I would drop £100's a month in a heartbeat without a second thought, if it meant I got to work with wood and build things everyday!

jimi43":2su5zlo0 said:
Blinkin' well done and particularly in the circumstances...you should be very proud of yourself!

Jimi

Thank you, I haven't stoped smiling yet!! I bet I will when monday evening gets here and I have no college worrkshop to go and play in :?

That's a wonderful achievement Melinda. Very well done you. Good luck with the camper van refit ..... look forward to the WIP! Hope you get the job of your dreams soon.

Back