My 3rd Post

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Gary and welcome from the other side of the pond :D

UKworkshop is certainly from the UK, Im not sure if theres a location as such, I guess its only physicsl home is the server it comes from.

I know some of the members on here also post on the Canadian woodworking forum and the OWWM forum -mostly for restoration of old woodworking machines.

I thought this was going to be a WIP thread about a really short fence. :( I love short fences wip's. They never go on for too long.

auger-hole-in-yard-1.jpg

My post was removed

Attachments

• auger-hole-in-yard-1.jpg
    auger-hole-in-yard-1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,163
Bm101":qte46r78 said:
I thought this was going to be a WIP thread about a really short fence. :( I love short fences wip's. They never go on for too long.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bm101":3kqvximz said:

Opinions on fences and fence post WIPs are somewhat divided...
8) :wink:

Happy New Year.

John

gmercer_48083":33n6qs5f said:
This may be a stupid question... Is UKWoodshop located in United Kingdom and if so where?

What's UKWoodshop?

Gary,

As you can see from what passes as humour around these parts we a mainly mad Brits
But we are happy for various mad colonials to join in too.

Blister":h5w9kfd5 said:

My post was removed

Is this post fench hole? Or is it the hole of the story? Or does it auger even more problems?

Just as a matter of interest, did you know that 1/2 a hole is a ho and that Santa had 3/ 8)

Hi 48083, if I may be so bold as to call you that? welcome from me too. My bit of the forum is here in the wonderful, but bloody cold and foggy bit of the south of France at the moment!

Now, there's an interesting thought? If a 'woodshop' is a place that sells wood then is a workshop a place that sells work? If so, then I should make a fortune :? :? I have LOADS of work waiting in mine :shock:

I think it's in the midlands as all the best chaps are round here :D :wink:

Pete

Back