multistar Centres?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobblezard

1 step forward, 2 back, 2 forward - rest - repeat
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm trying to find a Multistar Super 32 live centre, ideally MT2. Can't find any suppliers online right now.
If anyone knows a possible supplier or source I'd be very grateful.

i was looking for a micro 22 the other day but couldn't find a supplier. I came to the conclusion that they are no longer available.

Yeah I know what you mean Macros, I think I may have found a German supplier for the Super 32 but they don't have the 22 listed

http://www.drechseltechnik.de/hp/produk ... d=60&g=193

but as they are UK made was hoping to find some old stock, I only need the centre itself not the tips - will keep on looking for a while before buying a whole new system...

Thank Nev,
I saw the sanding glove page but for some reason it seemed old and non-functional, might have been the computer though. Same for the Peter Child, like you say might be worth ringing Turners Retreat, tis a shame I used to live about 20 minutes away from them, it's a lot further now...

I managed to get a Super32 from Maderas.de helpful and fairly quick. Werner at [email protected] if interested, not on the website but I think he might have some old stock of the Micro22 but not sure

Back