• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Multico TH/3 thicknesser SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doofusme

Established Member
Reaction score
up for grabs is this heavy Multico thicknesser,
It has some parts missing and is sold as seen requiring further work and parts to make it safe to use.
The wiring is safe and a single to 3 phase converter is fitted and works the machine well on a standard 3 pin 240v plug,
See photos for specs of converter and general machine condition.
It is heavy and because of social distancing whoever is collecting will need 2 people to lift it I would guess, a vehicle can be reversed right up to the garage door for collection.
Price is £100 which just covers the price I paid for it plus the invertor.
Also have instructions for the invertor if you want to change the paremeters
Can be tried before you buy.

Attachments

• C44A6887-8657-4D96-98AF-F95439EA661A.jpeg
    C44A6887-8657-4D96-98AF-F95439EA661A.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,172
  • 584E022A-9D47-4120-A9A3-970BAD420460.jpeg
    584E022A-9D47-4120-A9A3-970BAD420460.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,172
Could you give more info on what is still to be done/needed to get in usable condition mechanically/electrically. If not overly much may be interested if i can arrange pick up etc as I am in Edinburgh and shielded.

thanks

Droogs":wqyy3ajt said:
Could you give more info on what is still to be done/needed to get in usable condition mechanically/electrically. If not overly much may be interested if i can arrange pick up etc as I am in Edinburgh and shielded.

thanks
Nothing needs doing electrically, it could do with replacement knives or you could try to regrind the ones that are on there and it needs a top guard that is missing,
Apart from that general tidying up really.

cool, If you can give me a couple of days to see about possibility of uplift etc and will get back to you

Back