msn uk_woodworking

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

For the past couple of days I've been trying to post on the msn uk_woodworking board but unable to do so. I enter my text into the message dialog box, click "send message" and get the dreaded "Cannot find server" message after a couple of minutes.

Can anyone else who uses this BBS help? I suspect that it's all down to incompatibility problems between Microsoft and my ISP, AOL.

Yours

Gill

Hi Gill,

I'm having no problems and I'm using AOL and I even think Jester is a AOL user. Maybe you could try clearing your internet temp files.....

Happy New Year :)

Gill,

Oh dear. Not good. I do indeed use AOHell and have had no trouble. I think Charley has a good idea to clear your temporary files and see if that helps. If you get no further give me a ping via email, and I'll see if there's anything I can do (like yelling at the MSN tech people).

Fingers crossed, Jester

Hi Charley and Jester

Thanks for your help. It seemed to do the trick. Now, instead of polluting my C Drive I think I'll pollute MSN instead :wink: .

Yours

Gill

Back