Movie name

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuckinthemud

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to remember the name of a film I watched back in the late '70s or early 80s which I only remember as being scary (I was about 10). All I can tell you is the baddy was a witch who enchanted a princess (?) to also be a witch and that a mirror showed her true image, the spell was broken if the mirror was smashed while they looked in it. Any ideas?

Late afternoon Christmas tv, family film? Same sort of scare factor as Dr Who or Jason and the Argonauts, me watching from behind settee...

Don't suppose you can remember the name of a strange series on kids BBC tv in the early 80s where all I can remember is an imp keeping someone trapped in a world of snow and ice? I think it was a foreign language series dubbed into English

You guys are amazing! Yes that's it, funny thing, I misremembered it as black and white. Picture quality on Mum and Dad's Radio Rental wasn't as good as that youtube video though

Back