Mouse in workshop.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonzjob

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Ex nr Carcassonne, France. Now Corston Malmesbury
A little while back I posted saying that I had a mouse in the workshop and that it had decided to make a nest in my JSP dust mask. Well, I cleaned up the mess the little sod had made in the mask, washed and disinfected it all!

And set a trap :twisted: and got the little basket (hammer) (hammer) (hammer) (hammer) There was obviously one because as the old saying goes "The early bird may well get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese" and the cheese was still there. I reset the trap again, but after a couple of weeks it's still set.

Result :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe this is why you have not found mouse no 2 YET :mrgreen:

Attachments

• mouse.jpg
    mouse.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 948
I find chocolate covered peanuts or peanut butter very effective when baiting mouse or rat traps in the workshop. My workshop is in a barn, so I can't really avoid passing visits from the little furry pests, the traps prevent them taking up residence and I've learned to keep any workshop sweeties in glass jars and never to leave a half-finished packet of chocolate biscuits out there overnight!

Back