Motorhome interior

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
???

Sorry, I don't understand. Are you asking for info about that subject, or are you going to show us what you've done?

AES":t4sf13xp said:
???

Sorry, I don't understand. Are you asking for info about that subject, or are you going to show us what you've done?

Maybe it's version 2 of What3Words and it's the location of his workshop ? :D

He just posted his to-do list by mistake. Easily done.

I have one that looks similar: window frames, shutters, enlarge shed, paddleboard. Can be cryptic if you're not in the loop.

What? he joined this board yesterday to make one post that turns out to be a to do list by mistake? :shock: (hammer) (hammer)
I think its a post by another member in disguise who just wants to start another rant page
=D> =D> =D>

Hey don't knock him, a very useful post it's reminded me to check all my motorhome cupboards today for signs of condensation. :)

sunnybob":1p9g8bnl said:
What? he joined this board yesterday to make one post that turns out to be a to do list by mistake? :shock: (hammer) (hammer)
I think its a post by another member in disguise who just wants to start another rant page
=D> =D> =D>
Nah, can't be it doesn't mention communism or Russia. :wink:

Lons":30wcqmae said:
sunnybob":30wcqmae said:
=D> =D> =D>
Nah, can't be it doesn't mention communism or Russia. :wink:

Wait for it..... wait for it..... :roll: =D>

Perhaps it's just a post by "our friend", but in disguise (the Forum-designated Resident Troll; BTW, NOT self-designated, please note)!

I dunno, all you conspiracy theorists? (hammer)

:D

If it was a test by the OP to see if we were nice people, I think we've failed :roll:
:roll: :roll:

Well I just hope the original poster doesn't take umbrage at the merriment posted ;-)

For my part I was feeling quite depressed this morning, on finding this thread it made me chuckle and lightened my day

Latest posts

Back