Mortice and tenon jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecoder

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a jig that cuts both mortise and tenon on the router table please.

Not for the router table as such, but Steve M. has a really good design for a benchtop (vice mounted) jig, using a hand-held router.

He's also got a tenon jig/system for the bandsaw, but oddly it doesn't do mortices :roll:

Being serious for a sec, the bandsaw one is really quick to use (if you have got a bandsaw), and I'd heartily recommend it. I haven't made the benchtop one, but he uses it in several of his YouTube videos. Might be worth a look.

E.

Eric The Viking":21fu3bnj said:
Not for the router table as such, but Steve M. has a really good design for a benchtop (vice mounted) jig, using a hand-held router.

He's also got a tenon jig/system for the bandsaw, but oddly it doesn't do mortices :roll:

Being serious for a sec, the bandsaw one is really quick to use (if you have got a bandsaw), and I'd heartily recommend it. I haven't made the benchtop one, but he uses it in several of his YouTube videos. Might be worth a look.

E.

Thanks for that Eric I will take a butchers..

Dave

Latest posts

Back