Morrells WB

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahomo59

Established Member
Reaction score
Visited Morrells today in Bristol, spoke with a guy called Chris and he was very helpful.
Picked up 5L of W/B Primer, 5L of 20% sheen white lacquer and some odds and ends. Very reasonable price too, in fact cheaper than i thought!
Will be having a play with it tomorrow, spraying some buckshee mdf with the earlex 5000 hvlp. I'll keep you posted.

James

So far i have only had to time to spray an mdf strip, i put block planed the edge round and gave it a quick sand. This was purely just to practice. Gave it two coats of the primer and it's AWESOME!!!!! showed it to a neighbour (retired spark) and he said it looks shop bought, ;)
just need to find the time to top coat...Bank holiday and all, family time, especially now i have a little 14 week year old girl!
Very impressed and very gutted i've spent so much on paint over the last few months!!! primer £25 top coat £30 + vat direct from Morrells

I don't think the picture will do it justice! But what the hell.... I think it's great and i will now be promoting WB morrells lauquer. The top and the edge never got rubbed down, i block planed the round over very quickly and gave that a quick rub and it's normal b&q mdf.

8e0268a6.jpg

2 coats of severe use primer and 2 top coats of 20% sheen, WB

Latest posts

Back