Morrells advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Londoner100

Established Member
Reaction score
After reading loads about finishing I have just received a HVLP system and am now after some paint. Do Morrells supply to the public or are they trade only?

Ian

Should be trade shouldnt think you will have a problem though they are a freindly enough bunch.

They are more than happy to sell to anyone who walks thriugh the door at my nearest branch which is in Shoreham.

Jim

Great many thanks, my nearest branch is in Acton so will try and pop in as soon as I can, so I can look a complete novice when I go down there what sizes do they sell and what are the prices like?

Ian

I would give them a ring tell them what you are doing ask what products they recomend haggle for a bit of discount then get them to deliver normaly next day with me.

Cheers all will try and call them tomorrow if I get a chance at work, have had my Earlex 5000 delivered today so I am desperate to give it a test run.

Ian

Paint arrived today and I have given it a test run through the Earlex 5000 and I am very impressed (although for the price it should spray itself lol.) When I called to order I chose the 362 "Severe Use" Waterbourne Lacquer gloss in black, when it arrived today it was 8706/381 in gloss black. Still impressed though did not need any thinning through the 2mm tip and only half a turn out on the screw on the back. Very nice glossy finish and dries quicker than I imagined.

Ian

Back