Monopoly ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't compare mainstream media to "the web" which is obviously a place where virtually any opinion can be found. To both its detriment and benefit.
This is partly the point though. Many people just watch the BBC and read the papers, believing them on face value.

Ollie
As i have always believed and lived by "Trust no one " that way you only have yourself to blame if its wrong

I get your point, Ollie, and was not meaning to take the p. My point is just that you've just plucked a percentage out of the air and stated it about the media and sure, everyone is subjective in what they report and how they report it, but we all need to be aware that whilst the MSM have to at least put their name or name of their organisation to a story, anything we find elsewhere, (i.e. usually the web), we have to do our own research to verify it's truth. And that's getting harder to do, esp as search algorithms often lead you to other like-minded places.

Back