modular Garage Storage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I don’t like metal cabinets, I don’t like the coldness or the noise of them, just me, I know it’s being a bit picky. Always made do with second hand kitchen units.
But they do look nice, professional and business like. Ian

Another issue with cold metal drawers can be condensation if your shop is not warm enough, wood not a problem and kinder to cutting tools. When I was into metal, using metal drawers I would use wooden inserts for delicate tools / cutters.

As Spectric says condensation might be a problem. and as you are in the Broads its wet there usually.........
(just like me up the road a bit near the coast)

ok so after much deliberation and Googling I finally went for the plastic Keter cabinets, I got 2 x tall and 3 x small which fit the wall I wanted to use. I realise they are not on par with the steel modular units but as I predominantly wanted them to store tools and accessories in these fit the bill perfectly. They arrived flat packed and were easy to assemble, not as robust as the steel offerings but they suit my need and saved me well over £1000 - so it was a win win. Thanks for all the input.

Attachments

• Titan small inside.JPG
    Titan small inside.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Titan small.JPG
    Titan small.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Titan tall inside.JPG
    Titan tall inside.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Titan tall.JPG
    Titan tall.JPG