• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Modern Practical Joinery - Ellis FTAGH - “SOLD”

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scholar

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

I was the grateful recipient of a generous book clear-out by @SBJ a while ago. I have only just got my hands on them due to our pandemic situation.

Anyway, I am just working through them - this Ellis book I already have and so I would like to pass on the one I received.

In the original thread FREE Books @bonzo expressed an interest in the Ellis book specifically, so if he would say whether he is interested still, I’ll reserve it for him. Otherwise, form an orderly queue.

I’ll happily pack it up and post it FOC if you just do someone else a good deed sometime 🙂

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello

I was the grateful recipient of a generous book clear-out by @SBJ a while ago. I have only just got my hands on them due to our pandemic situation.

Anyway, I am just working through them - this Ellis book I already have and so I would like to pass on the one I received.

In the original thread FREE Books @bonzo expressed an interest in the Ellis book specifically, so if he would say whether he is interested still, I’ll reserve it for him. Otherwise, form an orderly queue.

I’ll happily pack it up and post it FOC if you just do someone else a good deed sometime 🙂

Cheers
Hi there

Yes, please. Sending pm now.

Thank you ever so much.

Best regards
Bp

Back