Mobile Game

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

When I was a lad we used to play a game in the car, it was quite simple we had to try and count 10 cars coming the other way without one being a mini, it was simple but amusing as it was quite hard to achieve.
Now sadly the mini is not most popular car on the road but with the advent of new technology a new version of the game is available.
Try and count 10 cars coming the other way without some pratt with a mobile stuck to his or her ear, or as a variation try counting 5 lorries or large vans without the driver stuck to a mobile. I was tailgated by a lorry through road works with a mobile phone in one hand a can of pop in the other and steering with his elbows.
Has anyone heard or know anyone who has been fined for this ?
Rant over, normal service will now be resumed
:eek:ccasion5:
Cheers
Grumf

Or anyone know of anybody being done for driving without headlamps when there's heavy rain on the motorway ..or..tailgating on the motorway ...or hogging the middle lane on the motorway...or undertaking on the motorway?

Of course, I do know people who have been nicked for speeding at 4am on a June morning - perfect driving conditions - no-one else on the motorway as far as the eye could see ..apart from the traffic policeman. No..it wasn't me :D

Our boys play 'yellow convertible mini' (say as a single word in a rush...). If you're the first to spot any of the above, you can hit the person next to you. If it's a combination, you can hit them twice... If it is actually a yellow mini with a soft top, you've won the round.

Don't ask me - I just laugh at the cries of pain from the back of the car :roll:

should they make people caught using a mobile wilst driving retake the driving test but they must be holding a coversation on the phone and driving with one hand ,i know i can hear them all screaming are you mad .

naaaa... the law re mobile phones has been well publicized for a fair while now... there's no excuse for breaking it... if people insist that their call is far more important than the safety of other road users, that's fair enough... but that opinion is gonna cost you your licence... period... lifetime ban..

Latest posts

Back