Mitre/tablesaw Stop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil,

You're probably not gonna like this; but a block of wood and a clamp. Or if you want to get fancy, a block of wood with a hinged section and a clamp. You clamp the top to the fence and the hinged section can swing up out of the way when required, just like a flip stop in effect. Cost is very minimal indeed. :D If you want to get really fancy, you could tap the block for a bolt to act as a fine adjuster, but that'd be getting a bit swanky... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

sawdustalley":12v5t1qc said:
:shock: I hope you'd already thought of that neil
Newbie_Neil":12v5t1qc said:
Errrrrmm....... let me see how can I put this........... no. :oops: :oops:
Oh deary, deary me... Still, 10/10 for not being too embarrassed to admit it. :lol: S'funny though, 'cos I did assume you were being sarcastic when you replied, and not without reason too! :D

BTW, a modest improvement would be to use a fret clamp or similar; the low profile means it won't foul on the motor housing of the mitre saw or get in the way in general.

Cheers, Alf

Hi Alf

Who Moi? Embarrassed, me? No, not ever.

Cheers
Neil

PS By the way, thank you for the tip.

PPS This thread will self-destruct in five seconds and that will save my embarrassment. :wink: :wink:

Latest posts

Back