mitre fence

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecoder

Established Member
Reaction score
I am just about to buy the router table that is on offer from rutlands , the mitre gauge I wanted is no longer stocked,can anyone recommend one ?.

thecoder":odcog6ci said:
I am just about to buy the router table that is on offer from rutlands , the mitre gauge I wanted is no longer stocked,can anyone recommend one ?.

What mitre gauge do they no longer stock?

Have you read my Head to Head Review head-to-head-mitre-gauge-review-s-t42756.html

If you were going to use the gauge on a table saw, then all the ones tested would be successful, but as you are going to use it on a small router table, you would be wasting your money if you bought anything but the Incra V27.
At £65 with a 50p piece of aluminium extrusion (pop into a double glassing company and ask if you can rummage through their skip) for a fence, or even a length of hardwood.
Here is the V27 http://www.rutlands.co.uk/workshop-&-po ... -gauge-v27

On the other hand if you are going to use it on both a router table and table saw that is different, and opens the door for the rest of the gauges.

By the way what router table are you going to get?

If you need to know anything about the mitre gauges just ask.

Cheers

Mike

I had the Incra 1000se, and didn't really like it. Sold it and bought the Osborne direct - excellent bit of kit. Cost £105 (iirc) with taxes, shipping etc.

Cheers

Karl

Latest posts

Back