Mitre Fence

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny65

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Does any one on here know where I can get a mitre fence for my Elektra Bekum 315, it has quite a small T Slot in the table.

Cheers John.

Does Elektra-Beckum still exist? Thought they had been absorbed into Metabo something like 20 years ago, the range "rationalised" and all production moved to China more than 10 years ago. I remember the switch from blue to Metabo green about 14 or 15 years back as several colleagues bought "old stock" blue mitre saws at bargain prices

Last edited:
Elekra Beckum was taken over by Metabo.

I have 315 bandsaw and when I need spares I get them from a company called ‘Power Tool Spares’ who I’ve found to be excellent. At present, they mention on their wesite delta days in getting stuff from Europe, but hope from late June, things will improve.

Genreally, as with all power tool spares suppliers, with obsolete equipment, only wear and teat items tend to be available - bearings, wheel tyres, drive belts etc, so a mitre fence might be a struggle, as it’s an accessory.

Good luck in your quest.

Here’s the link:

https://www.powertoolspares.com/metabo/009033151510-bas-315-4-w-55-bandsaw-1.m/009033151510/spares

Problem solved, made one out of Mahogany, if I'd had a milling machine I'd have made one out of aluminium.

Attachments

• 20210523_130445.jpg
    20210523_130445.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 27
That's a useful bit of kit, I think it would still be too big for the t slot in the table, they're really small.

Back