Mistral Pen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooby

Established Member
Reaction score
First pen I've bought from Beaufort Ink, expensive but the quality is excellent. This is a gift, I cant write well at all with a fountain pen so I'll be ordering the rollerball version for myself at some point.

Attachments

• IMG_0745.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 18
Yeah Phil supplies some good quality kits, his ink isn't bad either. Nice blank you've clothed that one in and nicely finished. (y)

I think the Beaufort kits are the highest quality you can buy, but they still aren’t good enough, here’s my daily use pen and after a year or so the platings all tarnished through, they’ve not gotten appreciably worse for the the following few years to now, but I wish someone would make some properly high end kits
31D314EA-A414-4720-BACB-B6524F8BEA78.jpeg

£22 for a kit, seems too cheap to me. The second they are back in stock I’ll try one, the step behind the grip is a bit undignified, has anyone tried one, how do they feel?

£22 for a kit, seems too cheap to me. The second they are back in stock I’ll try one, the step behind the grip is a bit undignified, has anyone tried one, how do they feel?

Made this Shakespeare rollaball/]fountain set a few years ago, always seemed a shame to use them. Its a nice kit and goes together well, Feels ok.
4C56FEC3-DC87-4E21-A11A-72566DE0027D.jpeg

Latest posts

Back