Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Missing Link

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Terry Smart

Chestnut Products
Reaction score
Hi

No, I'm not talking about cavemen and the like... I've just noticed thta the link to our website (www.chestnutproducts.co.uk) has disappeared from the links page. Is there any reason for this?

Thanks

Noel

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Terry,

Didn't even know we had a links page......Anyway, if it's gone awol, sure just stick it back in the list. Looks like it's a diy task.

Rgds

Noel

Terry Smart

Chestnut Products
Reaction score
I'm sure I did everything right, but just in case I thought I'd ask before resubmitting it in case I fell foul of something again!

Ah well, here goes!

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Terry,

I've got a feeling you posted it in the wrong section. It really needs to be in a section like 'Online Shops'.

With all the spam I get posted in there instead of moving the links to the correct section I now just delete them.

Terry Smart

Chestnut Products
Reaction score
Hi Charley

Thanks for the info, although we are at great pains not to be an on-line shop. We don't offer a mail order service or internet buying as we don't want to be in competition with our own stockists!

Our original link was on the 'Manufacturers' section which is where I have placed the new one. This would seem to be the only heading that is apt for us.

Hope this clarifies things.

Terry

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes 'Manufacturers' is the perfect section for you. If that is where you posted it before we must of had a database error or something