Misheard lyrics

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tris

What am I doing here?
Reaction score
Peter Kay did a brilliant sketch on these and it reminded me of a mate who used to belt out 'it's alright, babies come in bags' to the Eurythmics.
Just wondering what other gems are out there?

There was an advert across here which started something like, 'my names something, I'm a providore' except the way it came out sounded like 'I'm a profit wh**e'!

Who remembers "The Laughing Policeman" ?

Charles Penrose -- for many years I couldn't fathom what 'a Red Saman' was, as in 'Once he did a Red Saman and laughed until he cried'.

I would have been in my 30's or later when I found out it was 'Once he did Arrest a Man ....' - - - :eek:

Who remembers "The Laughing Policeman" ?
Charles Penrose -- for many years I couldn't fathom what 'a Red Saman' was, as in 'Once he did a Red Saman and laughed until he cried'.
I would have been in my 30's or later when I found out it was 'Once he did Arrest a Man ....' - - - :eek:

Remember the slot machine arcades after the war in the UK. A favourite was a laughing policeman dummy always surrounded by a crowd of near hysterical people.

Back