Miniature scrollsawing and carving

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graigmerched

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought you might like to see these examples of my scrollsaw and miniature carving work. They are carved after sawing in 3D format. Both the examples are about 3 inches tall.

Attachments

• Yew dolphin on stand.jpg
    Yew dolphin on stand.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,225
  • Yew dolphin.jpg
    Yew dolphin.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,226
  • Yew flower on stand.jpg
    Yew flower on stand.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,225
  • Yew flower.jpg
    Yew flower.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 1,226
Your work is amazing, a true work of art. The designs are very good. I would imagine designing each piece was time consuming let alone the actual work involved in creating each one.

Chippygeoff":llw0ni1b said:
Your work is amazing, a true work of art. The designs are very good. I would imagine designing each piece was time consuming let alone the actual work involved in creating each one.

Thank you.

I'm afraid I can't take credit for the designs. They were adapted from a book of celtic designs I purchased that lets you use them. But the work is time consuming as well as being fraught with nerves in case you break it.

Regards

Steve

The Eriba Turner":roc6yr26 said:
Hi Steve
These are beautiful. Do you carve lovespoons as well?
Regards Keith

I do make lovespoons as well. Here are couple of examples

Regards

Steve

Attachments

• frank and gemma lovespoon.jpg
    frank and gemma lovespoon.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 1,203
  • knotted lovespoon.jpg
    knotted lovespoon.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 1,203
Well done Steve, I particularly like that Frank and Gemma spoon. Do you exhibit at the lovespoon shop at The Mumbles?
Regards Keith

The Eriba Turner":1bu82z0q said:
Well done Steve, I particularly like that Frank and Gemma spoon. Do you exhibit at the lovespoon shop at The Mumbles?
Regards Keith

Hi Keith,

Thanks. I've never really thought about the lovespoon shop at the mumbles, maybe I should.

Regards

Steve

Back