• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini sort out - ALL SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynne

Established Member
Reaction score
In sorting out a shopping list for Harrogate on Saturday, I came across a few things I just don't use.

Lie Neilsen 7 Chisel Leather Roll - £40 inc postage (£37.50 collected, or at Harrogate this Saturday)
IMG_0669.jpeg
IMG_0668.jpeg
IMG_0667.jpeg

Bought from the man himself some moons ago but the roll has never left my workshop. I used to store my chisels in it but now use a rack as I have a dehumidifier running all of the time. You can get them on backorder from Axminster (£90.95) or from Classic Hand Toll (£75.00) - Classic Hand Tools

Axminster Diamond Planer Blade Hone - Sold

Mitre Guage with 12mm bar - Sold.

I'm in Sutton Coldfield (B75) or as mentioned I will be at Harrogate this Saturday.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0669.jpeg
    IMG_0669.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 1,267
  • IMG_0668.jpeg
    IMG_0668.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 1,269
  • IMG_0667.jpeg
    IMG_0667.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 1,253
I think you have a pricing error on the diamond hone :roll: :lol:
costs more to collect than to have it delivered

Glynne, I reckon Tina (Melinda DD) will want the mitre slide - I have just messaged her so i'm sure she will be in touch!

Dodge":1nlxlc2c said:
Glynne, I reckon Tina (Melinda DD) will want the mitre slide - I have just messaged her so i'm sure she will be in touch!

Yes please can I have the mitre slide.
Can you send me your PayPal and I'll ping payment across :D

If its in your outbox it has been sent to the recipient but they have not opened it yet.
double check it is addressed it to the correct recipient.

If you are expecting a pm and it hasn't arrived, check your inbox is not full. If it is you will not receive any new messages.

Also make sure you are sending a PM not an email as the options are not that clear :oops:

Thanks Nev.
Pretty sure it was me, I seem to struggle with PMs after the site was updated but it’s definitely there now.

Latest posts

Back