Mini Max C30

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davcoll

Reaction score
Hi , my first post after lurking for 18 months :oops: Most of my work at the moment is renovating our very old house , but I do get spells in the workshop. Now to the point of the post,my friend owns a Mini Max C30 , Which is useful to both of us (he is also renovating). But unfortunately the belt tension pulley is totally worn out. My friend has been in touch with the manufacturer but the machine is to old for them to help. Would anyone out there know of any possible source for spares , we have Googled and tried various companies to no avail. Many thanks for a friendly and informative Forum.

Dave

Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum. No chance of getting a local engineering company to make one?

I have a Minimax bandsaw that I can't get bits for either so it's had a couple of Heath Robinson repairs

Dave,

No idea I fear, but welcome to the bright lights of non-lurkdom. :D 18 months is nowt; I lurked on the Old Tools list for, erm, 3 years IIRC. :oops: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Hi Dave
Welcome.

Give Trent Valley Bearings a call - 0115 9732234. They do all sorts of things.

I've just had to renew the feed belt on my Kity and I got one (eventually, after my order was "forgotten") from Megadyne in Leeds. 0113 238 2910. They, too, may be able to help.

HTH
Steve

Latest posts

Back