Milwaukee Power Tools ?.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy _Builder

Established Member
Reaction score
Milwaukee ....does anyone own or has used these tools ,i'm looking for a new drill driver and they have a good deal on at my local dealers ,a drill driver and impact driver +3 batteries for £299+vat , but just how good are they ?

when I was on site, 10yrs ago, someone had a Milwaukee drill, it seemed very well made solid heavy etc, I may get one as I dislike both dewalt and unfortunately now Makita. festool just brings tears to my eyes with their prices.

Have a cordless one of these. They seem to be built really well however batteries have failed. Had atlas copco before that and batteries failed and so did the charger ... I think they are same maker?

In 2005 Atlas Copco sold Milwaukee and AEG to a Chinese company TTI so there is a link
Matt

Made in Germany I was told. They do look very solid ,well made so could be German. I always thought they were American.

I bought an early M12 drill/driver, its a great drill, But it had the early Li-ion batteries and I had problems with them, I contacted Milwaukee and they sent me replacement red Li-ion batteries and they have been great. Since then I have bought the right angled drill and an impact driver. I will be looking at their brushless range when the time comes to replace my drill.

Shrubby":3qvvr5p5 said:
In 2005 Atlas Copco sold Milwaukee and AEG to a Chinese company TTI so there is a link
Matt
is it that way round? My ancient Atlas Copco 12V drill looks just the same as one subsequently badged Milwaukee. And aren't Kango breakers now badged Milwaukee, which suggests that Milwaukee is the senior partner?

Cowboy _Builder":i57q30ol said:
Milwaukee ....does anyone own or has used these tools ,i'm looking for a new drill driver and they have a good deal on at my local dealers ,a drill driver and impact driver +3 batteries for £299+vat , but just how good are they ?

That seems like an awesome price! What is the name of the supplier?

Cheers

=Adam=":sb5pi89z said:
Cowboy _Builder":sb5pi89z said:

That seems like an awesome price! What is the name of the supplier?

Cheers
D.I.P.T ProTrade at Mansfield .... you can call them on 01623 658615 to talk about the deal .
You get 3 18v 2.0Ah batteries and the tools are brushless with a 3 year warranty.

Back