Mikrokopter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it. What a great toy. I can't think of any practical reasons to have one, but lots of fun ones :D

I guess with the GPS control, you could set it to a position and it would just go there. As long as the battery allowed. I wonder if it can be picked up on radar?

On the building site next to our office the site engineers were using something very similar to that with a camera on it to view the site layout.

The acceleration and control is very impressive, would like to see it in a strong wind.

wizer":1po9ndda said:
I can't think of any practical reasons to have one,

I bet the military can think of many!

I bet the BBC wildlife dept is investigating the possibilities too, as a light-weight camera platform able to go where the camera-man can't.

Mike

yes yes, but I as trying to find justification for me to buy one ;)

no, I didn't look on purpose, I wanted to pretend I could have one... ;)

When I was younger I was into RC cars and nearly bought a helicopter. Didn't think I'd ever have the patience to learn to pilot even a model 'copter. But if you can just punch GPS co-ords into this, then great! I can send it down the pub to pick me up a pint.... :D

Argee":3pu1w0jz said:
Between €740 (basic 4-prop)and €1460 (full Monty, but still needs a controller [transmitter]).

Ray

no problem, tom can just sell the brm (at a loss, natch) then he'd be able to buy one :lol:

Latest posts

Back