MFT Top Protectors...etc

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gogsi

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used these Bench / Parf dog rail CLIPS ?

They look like a good idea but, I'd love to hear from all you super experts.

OR......do you think that the UJK Rail Clips might be better? Description says for Parf dogs so, a little concerned they may not fit the MFT holes.
Would really appreciate your invaluable help on this.

I use the UJK clips on my Triton track and they work really well, pulling the track tight against the dogs, but they don't fit some tracks e.g. Evolution. It's the diameter of your mft holes that you need to check, the parf dog rail clips fit 20mm holes. The only difference between the 20mm mft and parf mft is that the holes are chamfered so parf dogs won't sit properly in a 20mm mft hole unless you chamfer the hole using Axminster's chamfer took.

I use the UJK clips on my Triton track and they work really well, pulling the track tight against the dogs, but they don't fit some tracks e.g. Evolution. It's the diameter of your mft holes that you need to check, the parf dog rail clips fit 20mm holes. The only difference between the 20mm mft and parf mft is that the holes are chamfered so parf dogs won't sit properly in a 20mm mft hole unless you chamfer the hole using Axminster's chamfer took.
Thanks a lot Mike
That's good to hear.

Back