MFT Table Best Accessories

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go, not sure how helpful these will be but I'm very happy with how it all works. The cams are mdf which grip the wedges better, I cut some perspex cams but found they sometimes vibrated loose whilst using the ROS.
I'm going to have to try these CamClamps đź‘Ť

An option to consider. Without the drop down 'exact' square (Festool table), square cuts,
in smaller dimensions, I found to be awkward.
this seems like a fair solution.

Figured I’d take a photo of the benchdogs sectional fence and the rail dogs in use. Might be easier than my explanation. I may yet add a Festool hinge to the MW1000 extension but the rail dogs do work well for trimming up long narrow stock.
B8DDB300-EE2D-47B1-B5F0-570F5699AF67.jpeg
6AE92030-2023-4F39-B83F-B8BA4ECE767D.jpeg

So after spending ages drilling 20mm holes in two benches, I have now finally got some workspace and moved on to making real things our of proper timber. The only downside is that I can't use my benches for anything because I possess the grand sum of zero bench dogs, clamps, or anything else. Oh, and I don't want to damage the surface because it looks nice, but anyway.

For those of you with MFT tables, what are your most used accessories? Obviously there's a fair bit of choice with dogs and pups, but I'm not sure which brand to get. Clamps? Anything else? I'm going to make a few of the Axminster MDF accessories like stops and squares because I have a glut of valchromat left over and it seems pointless paying good money when I can saw a piece off and drill some holes in it.
Hello regarding not wanting to cut into my MFT worktop i went to kjssigns.bigcartel.com/product/mft-work-surface-protectors-x10-bench-dogs and bought 10 for ÂŁ12 and they are a good fit and strong i also asked the chappy who was selling them for a different size for me which he did ,well worth a look.

Hello regarding not wanting to cut into my MFT worktop i went to kjssigns.bigcartel.com/product/mft-work-surface-protectors-x10-bench-dogs and bought 10 for ÂŁ12 and they are a good fit and strong i also asked the chappy who was selling them for a different size for me which he did ,well worth a look.

good find. Thanks

Back