MFT Question

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From videos, the parf guide uses a 'special' 20mm bit - to keep a clean hole, entry and exit. Seems to work too.
Has anyone found such a bit on sale anywhere in the UK please?
Axminster Tools do spare bits for the Parf system but bare in mind that they use a guide for bit for increased accuracy.
I have produced a number of these Parf tables using Valchromat from Sydenham Plywoos and panels. The will cut a whole sheet to the size for you and they are super accurate. and they supply any offcuts which is really useful.
Good Luck
Lampost 46

Hi
I have a workbench in my garage and purchased the UJK part guide system so i can make my own mft. I have a 11ft workbench, so i am wondering if i should replace some of the top with the MFT and then have a separate sheet of material to cover it over. Also under the top i currently have lengths of 70mm x 40mm beneath the top as support, the only problem i can see with this is that i will not have any gap underneath for clamps to go through the holes and not sure is the dogs need to protrude underneath.

Thanks

Mark
Hi mark have you still got the Parf guide. I live in Lancs and either would like to hire one or buy one second hand?

Latest posts

Back