Metabo ASR 2025...Question !

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pswallace

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, I recently bought A metabo ASR extractor/vacuum. I was going to buy the trend t30 but was told by the retailer that the metabo is A better built machine that also comes with a 3 year warranty and can do everything the trend can do, so I took the retailer at his word and bought the metabo, however when I read the instruction manual it states that no power tool with an output higher than 1200w should be used with the power tool take off socket .One of the tools I wanted to use was A 1400 w router and I knew the trend can handle 2000w . I returned the metabo and told the guy of my problem ,he went into the office for A while and when he returned he said he had been talking to the technical guy and that I could run up to 1800w of it ! Can this be the case? . . . I did say that I would be expecting a full refund should anything blow and was assured it would be no problem. Phil.

On a 13A uk plug 1800w should be fine. All of my auto vacs are 1800 - 1850W at the socket.If your machine has a' Filter Control 'warning light and an' R 'setting on the switch (filter shaker) it's a lot better than most machines out there
Matt

Latest posts

Back