Message for the mods

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob

Pint of bass, porkpie, and packet of crisps please
Reaction score
I was asked to sign up to this board by Jacob, who is trying to find out if he's been banned or what.
If not, then signing in process is not working and please would you sort this out.
If banned then please let him know.

cheers Morris Wearwell

I thought he'd gone quiet, there's been a couple of threads that definitely would've been pushed into the tens of pages, politics would've been introduced blaming some leader from almost half a century ago and been locked because of how heated it would've been getting if Jacob was posting and riling everyone's feathers.

Since Jacob isn't posting in them? Quiet, intelligent conversation from both sides of whatever argument with barely bringing politics into the thread and definitely no slagging each other off, it's been quite nice actually.

wearwell":12kdo4gx said:
I was asked to sign up to this board by Jacob, who is trying to find out if he's been banned or what.
If not, then signing in process is not working and please would you sort this out.
If banned then please let him know.

cheers Morris Wearwell

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice one Jacob.
I guess you must be busting your guts to turn the "international tool shopping thread" in to a political left wing rant ...............

jus doin im a faver e ows me a pint now!

:roll: good to see the above posts confirming that "quiet, intelligent conversation" is only possible when Jacob is away. sheesh

Morris, the last time this happened his account was locked out and one of the mods fixed it.

nabs":1xgjjdgb said:
:roll: good to see the above posts confirming that "quiet, intelligent conversation" is only possible when Jacob is away. sheesh

Come on surely you can see the funny side?
I hardly think a few jibes at Jacob's alternative ego is the end of the world. I for one never ever make out that I'm quiet or intelligent.

Morris,

We will be the soul of discretion......
What is your honest opinion of your friend?

Do you find he is a bit self opinionated?

lurker":20uu0bn2 said:
Morris,

I don’t think there is actually a “Morris” judging by the very Jacob-like posts that have been made with the account, or if there was at the beginning, Jacob is now in control.

If he’s been banned he’s flagrantly flouting the rules by making posts on the rest of the forum using this alternate account. Just make a query about the ban or problem and keep your mouth shut on everything else until you’re unbanned or whatever problem there may be is solved by a moderator.

I guess comparing the moderation of the forum to Soviet Russia didn’t help you though.

Wearwell (Morris) has gone. One can only assume that the IP address was similar or identical to that of another poster, and thus the account has been banned as a second account, contrary to Rule 3.

Trevanion":1g1r1sv3 said:
lurker":1g1r1sv3 said:
Morris,

I don’t think there is actually a “Morris” judging by the very Jacob-like posts that have been made with the account, or if there was at the beginning, .

Really!!
I’d never considered that. :roll: :roll: :lol:

Wait a minute...

jeoUKRV.jpg

He's not Morris.

I am Morris!

Latest posts

Back