• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Merry ????

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Do the moderators realise that the opening page for ukworkshop starts off with mention to a merry christmas.

I know everyone is busy talking or threading.

but

it is now the 2nd June 05.

Rip van winkle all is forgiven please come back :roll: :roll: :roll:

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi DW

You'll have to speak nicely to Charley about that one, I'm afraid. :wink:

I happened to go there, in error, last week and thought how dull it looked in comparison to the forums.

Cheers
Neil

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Never mind, I see the latest news item is coming up for its 1st birthday, which is nice... :D :wink:

I think Charley's created a bit of a monster here, and doesn't always have the time or good health to re-apply the electrodes to outlying areas. Dunno if there's anything we can do to help him, but if there is, I trust he'll yell.

Cheers, Alf

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Alf

I've thought for some little time that www.ukworkshop.co.uk should take you straight to the forums.

It would always be fresh and people would immediately realise that UKW was thriving.

Is that a possibility Charley? It would mean a bit of work now, but it would save time in the long run. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

PS Alf, when did that avatar appear? :roll:

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
or Charley could recruit a team of mainsite web producers. Producing regular reviews, news, etc so that the preasure is taken away from Charley. There are plenty of open source web portals that Charley could intergrate and give certain members the permissions to update areas of the site. I think he has a responsible enough team of mods to allow this to happen.

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Updates? what are they? Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry for the lack off them anyway.

A new site design (to match the forum) and a load of updates are planned for UKW but at the moment I'm a bit tied up with work.