Merry Christmas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank S

Established Member
Reaction score
As a retired person I use my shed most days. But the holiday is upon us.
The machines are silent, all surfaces wiped down, the floor is swept and the bins emptied, the lights are out and the door is locked. Just time to thank all who have helped with advice this year and to wish you all
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Frank S":10guqtet said:
As a retired person I use my shed most days. But the holiday is upon us.
The machines are silent, all surfaces wiped down, the floor is swept and the bins emptied, the lights are out and the door is locked. Just time to thank all who have helped with advice this year and to wish you all
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

You are a poet Frank. =D> and may i echo your felicitations to one and all.
(although i must admit that now the season is upon us and visitors are imminent, i shall also be locking the shed, from the inside :wink: )

And good wishes for Christmas, Hogmanay and 2012 from somewhat icy/snowy Aberdeenshire.

With thanks to all for useful comments, amusement and occasional buying and selling :ho2

:ho2 Merry Christmas One And All :ho2

Lets hope over the holidays not many creatures are stirring, not even a mouse... in our workshops :wink:

Have a good one everyone :ho2 :deer =D>

Melinda_dd":duhn80p4 said:
:ho2 Merry Christmas One And All :ho2

Lets hope over the holidays not many creatures are stirring, not even a mouse... in our workshops :wink:

Have a good one everyone :ho2 :deer =D>

Aw - maybe just five minutes :p Merry Christmas everybody.

Not been on long so don't really know many names or turners, but a very merry Christmas and happy and prosperous New Year to you all.

Terry

merry x mas/happy new year all

heres to hoping - "vat down to 15% next year" and mutlands have a sale of stuff they actually stock :roll:

I don't give a toss this cherry is too good to leave
I shall continue until it is done or SHMBO says
COME IN!!
Happy Christmas Willy.

Latest posts

Back