Merry Christmas everyone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to all woodworks and their families here at UKWorkshop.

Hope to be back and active here next Spring, keeping well but need to be more careful owing to that problem of age.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours Mr Woody.

Pete

Wishing everyone on UKW a very happy and relaxing Christmas and a happy prosperous and productive New Year. :ho2

Hoping santa brings everyone lots of new toys, (hammer) sorry, :oops: I mean tools in your workshop stockings. :ho2 :deer

Merry Christmas to you and yours DW (the original DW) :D

A Merry Christmas to all the members :ho2

John,

devonwoody":mtlwfyeu said:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to all woodworks and their families here at UKWorkshop. Hope to be back and active here next Spring, keeping well but need to be more careful owing to that problem of age.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and Mrs DW. Glad to hear that you are keeping well.

Neil

santa chrimbo and new year 2016.jpg

to everyone here, hope your 2016 goes better to plan then this year. :ho2 :deer

Attachments

• santa chrimbo and new year 2016.jpg
    santa chrimbo and new year 2016.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,162
Please have a very happy Christmas and prosperous new year from all here, in Sunny Devon.
Regards Rodders

I need a Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks to everyone who has contributed here and helped me in one way or another.

I didn't do secret Santa this year mainly due to me having no job so couldn't justify it but I look forward to seeing what everyone got tomorrow.

Hope you all have an enjoyable time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back